Seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector to work in our state-of-the-art Quality Control Center. The primary function of the role will be verifying product quality by approving incoming materials, in process production and finished products. The inspector will also be required to record quality results.
- Basic Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance desire
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret engineering specs desired
- Experienced with multiple metrology tools for checking parts
- Good communication, math skills, and attention to detail
- CMM experience a plus
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Team Player
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Works in an office and machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Occasional local travel may be required.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Minimal cost for Medical and Dental
- Vision and Flexible Spending
- No cost STD, LTD, & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement