DFF Corp. is a growing ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of machined products and assemblies located in Agawam, Massachusetts. We are presently seeking a skilled Toolmaker to work in our 250,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Our modern facility provides the perfect environment for the application of state of the art manufacturing technologies. EOE/AA
To include but not limited to the following:
- Programming 2 axis and 3 axis mill (at the machine) programming. Experience with
- Mastercam is a plus.
- Machine set-up and operation of prototype parts and fixtures.
- Develop work instructions, tool lists, and operation sheets
- CNC mill programming experience a plus
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in machining is preferred
- Excellent blueprint reading skills.
- Experienced with multiple measuring (metrology) tools for checking parts
- Good communication, math skills, and attention to detail
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer-focused attitude
- Enjoys the fast-paced and rapidly changing the environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in a machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- STD, LTD, & Life Insurance